czwartek, 10 października 2013

the wild cape


 leopard cape - sh, pants - h&m, scarf - blouse made by my counsin's grandma

I like Autumn like this. Golden and warm, pleasing and refreshing. It's nice to open the window during night to some air comes over and it's not unpleasant anymore. In these months my new coats are having their premieres. They were cheap and they do all work in outfits. I don't see a reason to diversify any of them because the coats are the most important elements. They don't need a competition. Since I saw the black, flared one which was being worn by Carrie Bradshaw perambulating Paris' streets, I haven't stopped think about them. OK, it didn't last long time because I found so similar really quickly! It's not chic as much as Carrie's one and I'm certain it didn't cost as much as that one but I'm delighted anyway. I'm sure you'll see this soon.

Lubię taką jesień. Złotą i ciepłą, przyjemną i orzeźwiającą. Miło otworzyć okno na noc, by wpadło trochę świeżego powietrza i nie dusić się przy tym. W tych miesiącach premiery swe mają moje nowe płaszcze, kupione za grosze, które właściwie robią całą robotę. Nie widzę potrzeby urozmaicania zestawów, bo płaszcze te same w sobie są najważniejszym elementem. Odkąd zobaczyłam taki czarny, rozkloszowany u dołu, który miała na sobie Carrie Bradshaw w ostatnim sezonie, spacerując po Paryżu, nie mogłam przestać o nim myśleć. Dobra, trwało to niewiele jak ponad jeden dzień, bo szczęśliwym trafem upolowałam podobny bardzo prędko. Nie jest on na pewno tak szykowny i nie był tak drogi, jak ten wyżej wspomniany, ale i tak jestem zachwycona. Na pewno w najbliższym czasie go zaprezentuję.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz